keskiviikko 28. lokakuuta 2015

Prototype 2 and a name for the game

I made second prototype which now is following the theme that I established earlier. Now there is an anti-air gun that is controlled by player. It shoots anti-air rounds towards the enemy planes that are incoming from top of the screen. There is not much changes to the game mechanics except that now there is visible bullet flying that explodes after it reaches the point where player clicked. I made two different enemy aircrafts; Fighter and Bomber. Fighter is faster, but can be destroyed by single round. It also does less damage to factories than bomber. Bomber is slower, but it takes two rounds to get destroyed.



The graphics are not yet final, but they are giving the direction. I will keep the graphics as simple as possible. Same goes to sounds. I don’t poses any kind of audio skills, so I have to look up how I will implement the sounds to my game.
Game windows aspect ratio is completely wrong. So I will fix that to the next prototype. If I will play this game with mobile devices, I want to use portrait orientation for display. This way I have more time to react on incoming enemies.

First sprites for enemy aircraft

There is one more thing. I made up a name for the game; Donnerfaust. So now on I will refer this game by calling it Donnerfaust.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti