keskiviikko 21. lokakuuta 2015

Introduction

This is a blog about game development and games in general from perspective of an amateur game designer. I write about my game designs ideas and how I create small games. Sometimes I might also write about games that I find good or bad. The reason why I write this blog is to keep learning my game design skills. Writing a blog is also a great way to document your work and it is nice to look back and see how I have done things. Hopefully I also get some constructive feedback on my ideas and thoughts. 

I have studied digital media in university which involved courses about game development. I have also read some literature about the subject, so I have gained understanding on what game development means and requires. I have worked for 10 years in software development, so I am able to write code on my own to my games. 

I am familiar with Unity and Game Maker Studio development tools. Currently I stick to Game Maker Studio, because at the moment I find it much more efficient to develop simple 2D games.

So to be clear the games I make and introduce here are simple 2D games, that can be made by a single game developer with limited artistic skills.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti